AI+ is organized by Smart Innovation Norway, eSmart Systems, Institute for Energy Technology (IFE) and Halden Municipality, in collaboration with Cluster for Applied AI ("The organizers").
AI+ is a new international conference with focus on the topic “applied artificial intelligence”. The digital conference was held for the first time on 15-17 September 2020 and the second edition is set to 19-20 May 2021. The purpose of AI+ is to offer Norwegian as well as international environments an arena for competence sharing and interaction within the field of artificial intelligence, which will provide a solid foundation for succeeding with computer-driven economy and innovation.
1.- Name and address of Controller
Data Protection Officer
Smart Innovation Norway
Håkon Melbergs vei 16,1783, Halden
2.- Data Processing details
• We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
• In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information and purchase history.
• We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
• We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments and feedback.
3.- Legal Basis for Processing of Personal Data
By registering interest, signing up for newsletters or purchasing tickets, you agree and consent voluntarily to let the organizers store and process your data.
4.-Why do we collect this information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
5.- Data Storage Period
7.- Data Rights
As a data subject you have the following rights:
2. The right of access: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information which we hold about you.
3. The right of correction: You have the right to request correction or changes of your personal information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
4. The right to be forgotten: You have the right to request us, at any time, to delete your personal information from our servers and to erase your personal information when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. Note, however, that deletion of your personal information will likely impact your ability to use our services.
5. The right to object (opt-out): You have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your personal information, such as direct marketing, at any time.
6. The right to data portability: You have the right to a “portable” copy of your personal information that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means your right to request that we move, copy or transmit your personal information stored on our servers / IT environment to another service provider’s servers / IT environment.
7. The right to refuse to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision and insist on human intervention if the decision is based on automated processing and produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you
We use Hubspot as our internal Customer Relations Management system. All data registered through forms on will be registered in Hubspot.
Smart Innovation Norway is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
Google Analytics is a free software tool created by Google that helps digital professionals monitor and analyze website traffic.
It collects data by placing a cookie on a user’s browser when they visit your site, thereby providing insights such as how many users you have, where they are from, and which pages they click on.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at or mail us at:
Smart Innovation Norway
Håkon Melbergs vei 16,
Sign up to our newsletter for lots of exciting stuff for the next conference